Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Red Chambers Stove

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sadiepike's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Before moving your stove you might do a search to see how others have done it.

    Here is how I moved our stove and it was relatively easy.

    [url="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7954&t=362"]http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=7954&t=362[/url]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member SOONER4EVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2006
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi. Thanks for all the great responses. I won't be able to get the old Chambers out this weekend. My Father is having surgery and I'll be helping him out for a week or so. I'm keeping the numbers and email addresses of you who are interested in it. I really don't know what to ask for it yet and would rather get it out so I can check the overall condition better and hopefully post some pics. Thanks.

    At the bottom of this page: [url="http://www.chamberstoves.net/Links.html"]http://www.chamberstoves.net/Links.html[/url] is the exact Chambers we have. It includes the thermowell baker and it has a pot I haven't identified yet.

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 12:58 AM: Message edited by: SOONER4EVER ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Easy cooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2006
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My BZ 1948 model needs new "grates" pots set on.The pans are also pitted. Called a Houston stove place"Elmira" and man wanted $80 a piece for some. I bought a C model for parts but gates are larger than mine.The C looks like it is off of showroom floor,eccept it has 1 missing safety lever and also need replacement leg cover pan. Does anyone know Texas based company to get parts from? The C model is set for natural gas and I am on propane.Both have high backs . My husband wants me to switch to the C.Which model cooks the best. I have used the BZ 20 years.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member pmisaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2005
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If the surfaces of the grates and pans are chipped, Gigi's can reporcelain them and have them looking like new. There are also some places that can repair cracked grates too.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Anneason's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I forgot to ask you how high your stove is?? I am OK with the other dimensions!! Thank you, Anni

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Anneason's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I forgot to ask you how high your stove is?? I am OK with the other dimensions!! Thank you, Anni

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •